Sorry ♥ - She is No Longer Cik Laa

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sorry ♥


Dear Love ,
I am sorry cause I never know,
Never know how you feel before,
as you never know how I feel the hurt.


Now I can read your hidden heart,
Sometimes, you just let your heart dying inside,
without I realize the heart was bleeding.
Just same as what other people will do.
Touched and dumbed.
It how I can express right now.



Now I know.


:(




p/s; Sorry for being too curious for checking personal thingy.



Love,



No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.