Welcome to 21st

By Raihana - Khamis, Oktober 21, 2010


Welcome to 21st Raihana on 16th October 2010
This is your celebration birthday moving to 21st.
I am wishing for happiness, fortune, and success in my life for this year celebration birth.

Thanks to Muhammad Afiq for his surprises,
and thanks also to my lovely housemate and friends who come and join in this surprises,
Aziatul, Mazidah, Farah, Nada, Hafiqah, Wani
Thanks also to Afiq's housemates -- Hanif, Ikhwan Azim, Oiz Latif, Syamim, Muzaffar, Hafiz, Hujatullah & those who are coming. Thanks lah korang even datang sengaja or tak sengaja


All those moment will be kept in mind :)
I want to share some of this moment for my own memories with them


Part 1 (Thanks My cake)
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6Part 7Part 8Part 9Part 10Part 11Part 12Part 13Part 13Part 14Part 15Part 16Part 17



The end !



p/s; thanks guys, thanks AFIQ ♥

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 ulasan